Avermedia Or Elgato
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Avermedia Or Elgato of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Avermedia Or Elgato of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,471 Reviews Scanned
- Record your Xbox, PlayStation, or Nintendo gameplay
- Flawless 1080p quality at 60 fps
- Unlimited capture right to your PC or Mac
- Flashback Recording: record retroactively
- One-click sharing to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Easily connect your DSLR, camcorder, or action cam to your PC or Mac
- Go live on any platform in no time thanks to ultra-low-latency technology
- Broadcast in stunning quality up to 1080P60 or 4K at 30 FPS
- Shoot and produce within your favorite tools; Real-Time Feedback
- Record footage directly to your hard drive without time restrictions
- Full HD 1080P video Recording: stream and record all your content in full HD at 60 FPS.
- Zero-lag pass-through video: enjoy playing uncompressed video straight on the PC monitor with No latency.
- Plug-and-play functionality: offers convenience, Just plug it to your PC, and it's ready to record and stream.
- H.264 hardware encoder: with hardware encoding, this device takes load without putting any load on to your CPU.
- Supports RECentral streaming software: It is a powerful streaming and recording software pack with great functions, such as multi-stream, rich overlays, Chroma key, and more.
- Input: PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch (unencrypted HDMI)
- Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through) up to 1080p60
- Supported resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576p, 576i, 480p
- Dimensions: 112 x 75 x 19 mm / 4.4 x 3 x 0.75 in.
- Weight: 106 g / 3.7 oz
- Stream and record Xbox, PlayStation, WiiU, Nintendo Switch, or NES Classic Edition console gameplay. TimeShift – Record retroactively
- Capture in full HD 1080p with H.264 hardware encoder. Windows 10 , Windows 8.1 , Windows 7 , Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Stream or share directly to YouTube, Twitch, and more with built-in commentary and RECentral software
- Note-LGP Lite does not support viewing, recording and streaming of HDCP protected signals. Recentral for Mac, does not support video streaming it only support video recording
- Stream Engine – Allows compatibility for popular streaming software. Please note that GL310 does not support MacOS 10.14 or above. To record PlayStation4, upgrade your system software to version 1.7 or later
- 15 LCD keys: Tap to switch scenes, launch media, adjust audio and more
- Fully customizable: Personalize keys with custom icons or choose from hundreds
- Direct integration: Control game capture, OBS, XSplit, TipeeeStream, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, and more
- Easy setup: simply drag and drop actions onto keys in the app
- Unlimited control: Nest folders within folders to store as many actions as you want
- Easily record party chat using your game capture HD, HD60 or HD60 Pro
- One single cable guarantees a simple and quick setup
- Long length means you can still sit back and relax while recording and streaming
- Plugs directly into your PS4 or Xbox One controller
- High quality cabling ensures no sound quality is lost
- Stream and record Xbox One, PlayStation, WiiU, Nintendo Switch, or NES Classic Edition console gameplay.
- PC and PC-Free modes: record games with or without PC. Micro SD Class 10 card is required for PC-Free recording, Micro SD Supported formats: FAT32 format / exFAT format, Micro SD maximum capacity support: 128GB
- Console party chat: capture teammates' voices without hassle. Compatible Software - DirectShow compliant software such as XSplit or OBS
- Hot button: one-click to stream and capture directly to Twitch, YouTube and more
- Support Mac OS with 3rd party APs such as OBS, Quicktime, but not with RECentral AP
- 4Kp60 High Dynamic Range (HDR) Pass-through (For 4K, HDR or High frame rate recording only NVIDIA graphics card are supported.)
- High Refresh Rate Pass-through at Full HD up to 240Hz; 4Kp60 / 1440p144 / 1080p240
- Max Recording: 4Kp30 / 1440p60 / 1080p120 / 1080p60HDR
- Ultra low latency: enjoy playing uncompressed video straight on their PC monitor with virtually no latency
- Plug and play right out of box. Mac system requirement - Operating System :Windows 10 (64bits) (Support UVC Protocol),MacOS High Sierra 10.13
- 4K Pass through: Experience 4K while recording at Full HD
- PC & PC-Free Modes: Capture with or without PC and read your files on the fly
- Headset Commentary: Add your commentary to your streams or recordings
- Console Party Chat: Capture your party chats effortlessly
Top Rated Avermedia Or Elgato to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Avermedia Or Elgato from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Avermedia Or Elgato. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Avermedia Or Elgato from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Avermedia Or Elgato Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Avermedia Or Elgato based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Avermedia Or Elgato that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Avermedia Or Elgato to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Avermedia Or Elgato with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Avermedia Or Elgato, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Avermedia Or Elgato Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Avermedia Or Elgato have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Avermedia Or Elgato descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Avermedia Or Elgato. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Avermedia Or Elgato (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Avermedia Or Elgato are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Avermedia Or Elgato:
(1) Avermedia Or Elgato Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Avermedia Or Elgato should be in line with its value. You can compare Avermedia Or Elgato reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Avermedia Or Elgato is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Avermedia Or Elgato materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Avermedia Or Elgato to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Avermedia Or Elgatos come in various sizes. Do you need a large Avermedia Or Elgatoor a small one? Think about where you will use your Avermedia Or Elgato in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Avermedia Or Elgatos also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Avermedia Or Elgato would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Avermedia Or Elgato will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Avermedia Or Elgato you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Avermedia Or Elgato? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Avermedia Or Elgatoto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Avermedia Or Elgato will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Avermedia Or Elgato. It is hard to know exactly how an Avermedia Or Elgato will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Avermedia Or Elgato you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.