Anker Voltage Boost
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Anker Voltage Boost of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Anker Voltage Boost of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,767 Reviews Scanned
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Colossal Capacity: With a huge 25,600mAh capacity, you can keep multiple devices charged for days at a time. Charge an iPhone 11 Pro Max 4 times, an iPad mini 5 3 times, or a MacBook Air 2020 once.
- Unrivaled Charging Options: Equipped with dual USB-C ports for a powerful 87W charge to a single device, or simultaneous high-speed charging to 2 devices. With an additional 2 USB-A ports, you can even charge 4 devices at the same time at a combined output of 78W.
- The Complete Package: With a portable charger, wall charger, and USB-C to C cable included, you’ve got everything you need to power up your devices—no matter where you are.
- What You Get: PowerCore III Elite 25600 87W, PowerPort III 65W Pod wall charger, USB-C to USB-C cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- Wide compatibility: charge Apple, standard USB, and USB-C phones and tablets All from one travel-ready wall charger (Max. 19. 5W output via USB and 30W via USB-C). USB-C to USB- 3. 1 adapter included.
- High-speed charging: get the fastest possible charge with Anker's signature powerful 2. 0 for phones and tablets, and power delivery (up to 30W output) for USB-C devices.
- Superior safety: Anker's multi protect 11-point safety suite provides complete protection for you and your devices.
- Premium and portable: A compact build designed to go absolutely anywhere, bundled with a USB-C to USB 3. 1 cable that’s proven to be 30× more durable than other cables.
- What you get: power port II Pad with power delivery and power IQ 2. 0, USB-C to USB 3. 0 adapter, Welcome Guide, our fan-favorite 18-month , and friendly customer service.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-high capacity: weighs as little as a can of soup (12. 5 oz.) yet charges the iPhone 8 almost seven times, the Galaxy S8 five times or the iPad Mini 4 twice.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and Voltage Boost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge (does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified safe: Anker MultiProtect safety system and high-quality LG battery cells ensure complete protection for you and your devices.
- What you get: Anker power core 20100 portable charger, Micro USB cable, Travel Pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month and friendly customer service. Usb-c cable and Lightning cable for iPhone/ iPad sold separately.
- Powerful and Portable: Jump start your vehicle up to 20 times on a single charge. Compatible with gas engines up to 6. 0L and diesel engines up to 4. 0L.
- Superior Safety: Premium copper clamps and advanced safety features work together to keep you safe while jump starting your vehicle.
- Emergency Charging: A 12800mAh battery combined with Anker's fast charging technology delivers an emergency boost of power for phones, tablets, and more.
- S. O. S Lighting: Attract attention or illuminate your engine bay when jump starting at night with the integrated LED flashlight.
- What's in the Box: Road Jump Starter Pro 1000A, jumper cable with clamps, carry case, protective recharging and storage bag (charger NOT included; a 5V/3A adapter or car charger is recommended), our worry-free 12-month , and friendly customer service.
- Super Power - Provides an enormous 100W of charging power - enough to charge 2 USB-C laptops and 2 smartphones at the same time. USB-C Output: 5V = 3A / 9V = 3A / 20V = 5A. USB-A Output 5V = 2.4A max per port.
- High-Speed Charging - Save up to 1 hour of charging time with USB-C Power Delivery and Anker’s world-famous PowerIQ technology for USB-A.
- Universal Compatibility - Optimized for flawless performance with USB-A and USB-C phones, tablets, laptops, and more, including the 15-inch MacBook Pro, 2018 MacBook Air, and 13-inch Dell XPS.
- Intelligent Power Allocation - Provides up to 100W of charging power while one device is connected to a USB-C port, or distributes output to up to 4 connected devices. This enables full-speed charging for more devices simultaneously.
- What You Get - PowerPort Atom PD 4 wall charger, adhesive strip, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- - One for All: Charge any of your devices with the interchangeable, built-in Micro USB, USB-C, and Lightning connectors.
- - Enhanced Durability: Extreme reinforcement keeps internal wiring protected from trauma and degradation.
- - Charge Fast: MFi certification from Apple, and strict quality testing ensure all your devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- - A Cable for Life: We're so confident about PowerLine II's long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
- - What You Get: Anker PowerLine II 3-in-1 Cable, a hassle-free lifetime warranty and friendly customer service.
- Bluetooth 5.0: The latest Bluetooth technology delivers an ultra-stable connection.
- Wireless Music Streaming: Stream music to non-Bluetooth headphones and speakers.
- Superior Battery Life: Enjoy up to 12 hours of playtime.
- Hands-Free Calls: Plug into your car and answer calls while you drive.
- Dual-Pairing: Connect two Bluetooth devices at once to listen to music, make phone calls, and more.*
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Colossal capacity: 26800mAh of power charges most phones over 6 times, tablets at least 2 times and any other USB device multiple times.
- High-Speed Charging: 3 USB output ports equipped with Anker's PowerIQ and Voltage Boost technology ensure high-speed charging for three devices—simultaneously (Not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Recharge 2X Faster: Dual Micro USB (20W) input offers recharge speeds up to twice as fast as standard portable chargers—a full recharge takes just over 6 hours while using both input ports (wall charger not included).
- What you get: Power core 26800, 2X Micro USB cable, Travel Pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month and friendly customer service. Usb-c cable and Lightning cable for iPhone/ iPad sold separately.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 1 amp. (Press the power button before charging your device.)
- Ultra-Compact: Our original lipstick-shaped aluminum design (3.7 × 0.9 × 0.9in, 3oz). Recharges in 3-4 hours with a 1 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable. 2 amp Input.
- Backup Battery Life: Adds over one charge to an iPhone 6s or at least 80% to the Galaxy S6 and other high-power smartphones.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore+ mini portable charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
- Strength In Numbers: Extreme reinforcement ensures internal wiring is protected to keep phones charging—able to support over 175lb (80kg).
- Ultimate Durability: Lasts 12x longer than other cables and proven to withstand over 12000 bends in strict laboratory tests.
- Charge Fast: MFi certification and strict quality testing ensure your Apple devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- A Cable for Life: We're so confident about Powerline II's long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
- What You Get: Anker PowerLine II (6ft including both ends), a hassle-free lifetime warranty and friendly customer service.
Top Rated Anker Voltage Boost to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best Anker Voltage Boost from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Anker Voltage Boost. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Anker Voltage Boost from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Anker Voltage Boost Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Anker Voltage Boost based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Anker Voltage Boost that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Anker Voltage Boost to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Anker Voltage Boost with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Anker Voltage Boost, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Anker Voltage Boost Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Anker Voltage Boost have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Anker Voltage Boost descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Anker Voltage Boost. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Anker Voltage Boost (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Anker Voltage Boost are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Anker Voltage Boost:
(1) Anker Voltage Boost Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Anker Voltage Boost should be in line with its value. You can compare Anker Voltage Boost reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Anker Voltage Boost is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Anker Voltage Boost materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Anker Voltage Boost to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Anker Voltage Boosts come in various sizes. Do you need a large Anker Voltage Boostor a small one? Think about where you will use your Anker Voltage Boost in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Anker Voltage Boosts also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Anker Voltage Boost would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Anker Voltage Boost will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Anker Voltage Boost you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Anker Voltage Boost? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Anker Voltage Boostto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Anker Voltage Boost will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Anker Voltage Boost. It is hard to know exactly how an Anker Voltage Boost will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Anker Voltage Boost you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.