American Made Screwdrivers
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing American Made Screwdrivers of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best American Made Screwdrivers of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,174 Reviews Scanned
- General purpose selection of the most frequently used screwdrivers
- Includes 8 Cushion Grip Screwdrivers, 1/4-Inch (6.4 mm) , 5/16-Inch (7.9 mm) Keystone, 5/16-Inch (7.9 mm) and 3/16-Inch (4.8 mm) Cabinet Tip, #1 Phillips, #2 Phillips Stubby, #2 Phillips, #3 Phillips
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit
- Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- High torque acetate handles for superior durability and solvent resistance
- Custom heat-treated alloy steel blades
- Nickel chrome finish for exceptional corrosion resistance
- Precision machined vapor blast tips for a precise fit
- Made in the USA
- 【MULTI-PURPOSE USE】 CREMAX 10 PCS screwdriver set is designed for domestic appliances, furniture, automotive, factory. They are capable of meeting your various needs.
- 【STRONG MAGNETIC TIP】It attracts screws easily, and make it easy to take the screw out after unraveling. The blackening treatment prevent to rust effectively.
- 【PREMIUM MATERIALS】S2 tool steel screwdriver bar for enhanced durability, the upgraded version of this non-slip handle provides good comfort while maintaining effective use.
- 【2-in-1 Magnetizer/Demagnetizer Tool】 Magnetize or demagnetize the screwdriver as you please by sliding it on the tool’s center or top. Blackened magnetic tip for effective rust protection.
- 【Portable】Equipped with a dedicated storage box for easy carrying.
- Custom Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Blade
- Nickel Chrome Finish for Exceptional Corrosion Resistance
- Precision Machined Vapor Blast Tip for Precise Fit
- Designed with a high acetate handle for improved control
- Made in the USA
- Capped end with composite comfort handle
- Hex bolstered for added torque when needed
- Blade extends full length through to striking cap
- Set includes Phillips #1, #2 x 4-inch, 6-inch and 1/2-inch and #3. Slotted 7/32-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch and 1/4-inch
- The tips of the driver are coated with black oxide for screwing grip
- 24 SCREWDRIVER BITS - Versatile and durable compact screwdriver set with a mini ratchet hand tool and 24 interchangeable Phillips, SAE Allen Hex Bits and Slotted/Flathead screwdriver bits; Hand assembled and inspected
- AMERICAN QUALITY TOOLS - USA made and assembled from USA sourced materials; Precision milled from USA steel; ¼ inch hex drive; Non magnetic, ball detent holds bit in place; Heat treated with black oxide rust inhibitor finish; Premium quality tools
- STANDARD SCREWDRIVER SET - Featuring 11 Standard Allen Hex bits, 7 Metric Allen Hex bits and 3 Straight Sided Slotted bits of different thicknesses and widths, designed to break before damaging screw; Cam-out and screw damage reduced
- UNSURPASSED VERSATILITY - All tools and bits are totally interchangeable ¼ inch drive; Featuring 1 Chapman Mini Ratchet, 1 screwdriver handle, and 1 extension which can be used independently; Spinner is great for tight spaces and delicate screws
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED - Precision milled to tight tolerances with flat edges, sharp corners, and no burrs for a snug screw fit; Famous mini ratchet, 3.75 inch long stainless steel, 200 inch Lbs of torque rated, 20 tooth gear and 18 degree working arc
- SUREGRIP BUTYRATE HANDLE: SK Hand Tool’s SureGrip screwdrivers feature a SureGrip handle that maximizes torque and minimizes user fatigue. The butyrate handle provides great strength and resistance to most automotive chemicals
- GRIP & DURABILITY: Tips of SK Hand Tool screwdrivers are vapor blasted to ensure optimal fastener grip, while the chrome-vanadium shaft will endure heavy use for a long tool life
- SK PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: SK hand tools, including our screwdrivers, are manufactured to rigid specifications. Quality control at every step of the production process ensures that each SK screwdriver delivers exceptional performance and meets/exceeds global standards
- MADE IN THE USA: All SK tools are premium quality, precision crafted and made in the USA with American steel. The limited lifetime warranty backs our high-performance tools built, to last a lifetime
- BLOOD SWEAT AND GEARS: SK Hand Tool is part of IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC., a family-owned, blue-collar American company. With ice in your veins and SK steel in your hands, there’s nothing you can’t fix
- Integrated screwdriver and nut driver shaft holds 8 popular tips and converts to 3 nut driver sizes
- Includes industrial strength heat treated bits: 3/8-Inch, 5/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch nut drivers, #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4-Inch and 3/16-Inch slotted, T10 and T15 TORX, and #1 and #2 square recess
- Interchangeable blade for fast and easy switch out; comfortable Cushion-Grip handle
- Blast finish bit tips provide a firm hold and reduce cam-out; Search Cat. No. 32526 for a full set of replacement bits
- The following replacement bits are available: see Cat. No. 32482 (#1 Phillips and 3/16-Inch Slotted), Cat. No. 32483 (#2 Phillips and 1/4-Inch Slotted), Cat. No. 32484 (#1 Square and #2 Square), and Cat. No. 32485 (T10 TORX and T15 TORX)
- Multi-bit screwdriver / nut driver witgh sturdy bit and screw holding magnet that allows for screws to fit securely in place for easy use
- Includes complete tamperproof bit set in storage block
- TORX bits included: T7, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30 and T40. TORX is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC
- Includes 3/32-Inch, 7/64-Inch, 1/8-Inch, 9/64-Inch, 5/32-Inch and 3/16-Inch Fraction Hex bits
- Includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4 and 5 mm metric hex bits
- Precision Scredriver Set | TD-56S Vessel JIS | 6 Piece Kit
- Made in Japan
Top Rated American Made Screwdrivers to Buy Now
Why You Should Buy Best American Made Screwdrivers from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell American Made Screwdrivers. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy American Made Screwdrivers from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping American Made Screwdrivers Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of American Made Screwdrivers based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on American Made Screwdrivers that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add American Made Screwdrivers to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy American Made Screwdrivers with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for American Made Screwdrivers, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great American Made Screwdrivers Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s American Made Screwdrivers have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s American Made Screwdrivers descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for American Made Screwdrivers. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best American Made Screwdrivers (with Price and Reviews)
Although most American Made Screwdrivers are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an American Made Screwdrivers:
(1) American Made Screwdrivers Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an American Made Screwdrivers should be in line with its value. You can compare American Made Screwdrivers reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular American Made Screwdrivers is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
American Made Screwdrivers materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your American Made Screwdrivers to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, American Made Screwdriverss come in various sizes. Do you need a large American Made Screwdriversor a small one? Think about where you will use your American Made Screwdrivers in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
American Made Screwdriverss also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your American Made Screwdrivers would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an American Made Screwdrivers will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of American Made Screwdrivers you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your American Made Screwdrivers? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the American Made Screwdriversto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your American Made Screwdrivers will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an American Made Screwdrivers. It is hard to know exactly how an American Made Screwdrivers will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the American Made Screwdrivers you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.